Dear JASH `Ohana:
It is an honor to have been selected as your new President! I am so fortunate to join dedicated and diligent staff members,
- Marsha Yokomichi - Vice President
- Elizabeth Stanton-Barrera - Educational Program Director
- Takako Miyazawa - Administrative Director
- Leah Yamamoto - Program Coordinator
- Ryan Matsuzaki - Administrative Coordinator
- Becky Ebisu - Educational Program Assistant
- David Nakanishi - APCC Coordinator
who share the same passion as I for strengthening the friendship and bonds between the U.S. and Japan through the spirit of Aloha. We, your staff `Ohana, will be working closely with Board Chairman Sal Miwa and his team of Directors to implement the Society's new strategic plan which is structured to enhance our exclusive offerings to you, our valued members, and to provide a sound financial future for JASH as we continue our extensive programming.
Many of the signature programs that exist today, and truly define JASH at its finest, are the result of former President Ed Hawkins' tireless work to build the bridges of friendship between Hawaii and Japan and beyond.
Ed, while we will miss you tremendously, we are so happy that you can now enjoy golf, travelling with Grace, and rendering "TLC" to your overgrown garden! We look forward to welcoming you back as a guest of honor at JASH events.
As I start my tenure as your society President, I humbly ask for your support in any or all of the following ways:
- Read our JASH Journal
- Attend our event offerings
- Spread the good word about our Society
- Renew or upgrade your general or corporate membership
- Bring new members on board
We are counting on your support of JASH!
Yoroshiku Onegai Itashimasu,[Top]