Aloha for Hawaii Charities Fundraiser
DONATE to the Japan-America Society of Hawaii through friendsofhawaii.org and trigger a BONUS BOOST from the Sony Open by Friends of Hawaii Charities!
As a Friends of Hawaii Charities grant recipient, we are honored to participate in this annual fundraising opportunity called “Aloha for Hawaii Charities,” offered in conjunction with the Sony Open PGA TOUR tournament.
Support the Japan-America Society of Hawaii today and give us a BOOST!
● Visit friendsofhawaii.org
● Click on the Aloha for Hawaii Charities icon
● Select “Japan-America Society of Hawaii” from the list of participants
● Make your tax-deductible contribution to Friends of Hawaii Charities, Inc.
● Our charity will then receive 100% of your donation plus a BONUS BOOST from Friends of Hawaii Charities. Donations up to $3,000 will be eligible for the bonus funds.
Donation Period: November 15, 2021 – January 19, 2022, 4:00PM (HST)
Things to know:
● Your donation is made to Friends of Hawaii Charities and is tax-deductible because Friends of Hawaii Charities is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization.
● Your receipt for tax purposes will be the email confirmation you receive after you submit your online donation.
● If you check the box to remain anonymous, your donor information will be kept confidential and will not be shared with your designated charity.
● If you would like to donate BY CHECK, please click here to complete the Aloha for Hawaii Charities donation form.
● Friends of Hawaii Charities, Inc. is providing up to $100,000 in bonus funds that will be shared by qualifying charities. Charities with a minimum of $1,000 total contributions qualify for the boost.